What does The Beloved Heart Source 'Promise'?


Today, I was posed with a question. Nikki Milton with Marvel Marketing Squad posted on her Facebook Page: Guardians of The Divine - "Does your business make a promise to its clients? What's your brand promise?"

Nikki posts many valuable things on her page and offers a variety of insights regarding branding and marketing. Her Facebook posts always make me think and go within.

So... what is the 'promise' that I as The Beloved Heart Source make to my clients?
And, secondly ... what is the 'promise' of Unlocking the Secrets Within?
These are the questions as this is the branding of my business.

First of all, when choosing the name of my business ... this was a process. I first thought it would be The Essential Rose but, this wasn't clear enough and didn't offer me or anyone else anything. So, I dropped it. I then went deeper within and chose:
The - as this is THE place
Beloved - to find the Divine Feminine/Masculine Harmony
Heart - within the core essence of the innate soul
Source - in that we are all aspects of Source - the All that Is.

The Beloved Heart Source = The place to find the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine Harmony within the core essence of the innate soul source - the All that Is.

This states the promise what I AM offering here with The Beloved Heart Source is THE Place to harmonize your innate being. I am here as your guide through this process and will serve you within that aspect of the highest good for all to my best ability and sources.

The Heart with the wings further identifies The Beloved Heart Source.
The Heart with the grid lines shows how multi faceted the energetic heart is.
The Sparkles within the heart shows how the heart is THE place of Wisdom & Understanding.
The Wings show each soul that we have the power & authority to rise above with the wings of eagles.

Then, there was the choosing of the tag line that again ... was a process. I had the tag line as "Magdalene Mystery School" and then "Mysteries of The Magdalene" for quite some time. But, these were too limiting and targeted a certain niche. While associated with The Magdalene as my Teacher, I am this and more and this needed to be identified.  Thus came:
I find that when delving into my 'promise' as well as the 'promise' of The Beloved Heart Source, this hits it on so many levels. I am here through the aspects of The Beloved Heart Source to assist each person who comes onto my path to "Unlock the Secrets Within" individually in a cohesive manner.

My Promise to each person who comes into my space is that the energy that I hold, the presences I work with and the frequencies of the collective can do nothing but assist you in addressing and unlocking all within you. In turn, this brings you to a new place of consciousness, awareness and above all EMPOWERMENT.

The Promise of my Brand is that working with me will bring you fully into your Divine Purpose of Empowerment!

Shalom Aleichem,
Susanah Tamar Magdalena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021