What exactly is a Channel?

It has come to my attention that there is a need for clarification regarding spiritual/metaphysical services.  I feel there is much confusion that needs to be addressed.

First of all, I’d like to add that we are ALL channels in that we bring through what is intently in the highest and best for all. In this we are channeling our higher self and each person’s who comes to us. We are channeling the All that Is – God, Goddess, Spirit, Cosmic Consciousness – whatever it is that we connect to as individuals.

Now, there are terms that we apply to ourselves in the hope of trying to ease confusion but please know we are all the same in that we bring through higher information. We just do this in a myriad of ways.

Those who refer to themselves as Healers connect with the healing presence of the all that is. This may come through various trainings … Reiki, Healing Touch, Shamanic, Pranic, Tantric, Healing Path of The Rose, etc Healing Methods. Tools may be utilized such as symbols, rattles, drums, pendulums and more.
It doesn’t matter what it’s called or what is used – it is simply bringing through the Healing Presence.

Those who refer to themselves as Mediums come from a vantage point of bringing through those that have passed and gone on before us. They too undergo, oftentimes rigorous training to fine tune and hone their skill(s). This is to connect with those that have passed in a manner that the person who is called to them finds ‘evidence’ – thus, Evidential Mediumship. This is to pinpoint the information being brought through so there is no question as to who is present in the space.

Those, like me, who refer to ourselves as Channels bring forth various energy patterns – cosmic, guides, teachers, angels, etc. Yes… ‘Uncle Joe’ could come through but this is not an energy that has been so studied as that of a medium. We connect with extremely high vibrations to bring forward – with direct intent – that which is needed in the space and time we are existing.

There is a fine-line between Mediums and Channels but, there are distinct differences.

Me personally … I do not claim to be a medium. I tell Spirit all the time I do not desire to be a Medium and thus haven’t worked at all to hone the skill. I open myself to the highest and best in regards to what needs to come forth. Does this mean ‘Uncle Joe’ will come through … perhaps, if it is within the intent. Will I agree to allow ‘Uncle Joe’ to come through? Of course, because I have no doubt the need. 

Does this happen often? No.
I personally bring through Cosmic connections with various star systems, guides that you might not be aware of and more.
Is this evidential? No.
It does resonate deeply with the receiver though and they have no doubt of its relevancy. 

I primarily Channel, Mary The Magdalene. I also Channel Y’shua and the Mother Mary.
I am an open channel and because of this and the amazing team that I have that work with me, I am completely comfortable opening to whatever needs to come through at the moment of the now. I trust the empowerment this will bring forth within exploration and clarification of passion … purpose and identity.

I offer a month group gathering on the 2nd Monday of each month that I refer to as Beloved Channeled Messages in Westminster. I will begin August 23rd to offer Beloved Channeled Messages at Calling All Angels in Lakewood – the last Friday of each month. Both events are from 7-9pm.
*Please click on the above links for details and to RSVP.

I offer a variety of different private sessions that, as a channel, channeling is always included to some degree. *Click on the links below to find out details. Contact me to schedule a time.
1.    Intuitive Channeled Readings (utilizing Tarot and/or Oracle if needed)
2.    Channeled Message Sessions – various questions may be asked and the channeled answers come through.
3.    Ascension Integration – This is the ultimate as it is a channeled message & healing session where the person receiving is on a massage table in meditative state. Various messages and healings come through within the vibrations of the times we are in.
Right now… this connects with portal information of the Lion’s Gate and the Andromeda Gateway, various vibration energies of scent, numeric coding and more.

On the last Friday of each month, I will be offering Intuitive Channeled Readings at Calling All Angels from Noon-5pm. *Contact me to schedule a time.

As always, feel free to contact me with Questions and/or needed Clarification.

Shalom Aleichem, 
Susanah Tamar Magdalena


You can find The Beloved Heart Source on Meetup, Facebook and YouTube along with this Blog Post!
thebelovedheartsource@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021