Spirituality

It has come to my mind that any kind of spiritual passion or conviction brings about discord.  It seems as if no matter how one believes in God or in Jesus, because everyone doesn't believe the same way ... there is division.

In my personal spirituality, I strive to bring myself to that personal connection to God ... always; to feel the bliss of being in God's presence.  I honor anyway anyone can find this as well as I know that basically as humans, this is what we all strive for.   I also understand how difficult this can be and that the choice to do this is one of perseverance and dedication.

Why then? is something so simple and so pure as living for and loving God ... so difficult?

I just wonder why we all can't find a place to honor where each of us are as individuals in our relationship with God and Jesus.  Why can't we all reach God and Jesus on our own terns?  Why is it felt by some that it has to be a certain way?

If God is infinite and within all people and all things; then, why can't God be found within all paths as long as they are working to attain communion?  Connection is what we all strive for.  God made us all individuals and if we are perfectly made in "his" image; then why can't our way to him be perfect?

Kabbalah teaches to always ask questions.  These are my questions.
Why can't all who seek to serve and to love God understand we are all One in this Service and in this Love and that we are all working for the same goal ... to bring us all together under the umbrella of the love of God?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021