2020 & What it is Showing Me!


I am finding personally that 2020 is challenging me further into my Divinity.

This began in January as I offered a workshop I hold each year that I call
ReKindled Spirit - 2020 Tarot Review
where each participant chooses a card from the Major Arcana of the Tarot
that correlates to the each month & a specific energy associated with that month.
We then pull a card that is considered the Self-Mastery Card.

This Self-Mastery card holds the overview for each month and what is in the works to be attained and/or actualized into materialization.

For me, my Self-Mastery Card is The World. The World card on the Tarot has numerous factors around it but, it's major aspect is that it is a card of completion. For me, this is telling me that this year is a year for me to tie up loose ends and to gather everything I have and hold to move into what is to open next. The card shows a hermaphroditic version of a person in the center of the card. This person is holding 2 wands - both pointing up and down referring to connection on all levels to the as above/so below. There is also on each corner, associations to the 4 fixed signs of the Zodiac. The 4 fixed signs are Taurus represented by the Bull (earth), Leo represented by the Lion (fire), Scorpio represented by the angel (water), and Aquarius represented by the eagle (air). The fixed signs represent concentrated focus that flesh things out. Exactly what I need!

There are so many things I have worked with that are phasing out in a sense. There will still be elements of these things of the past in the present and future but, they will look and show up differently.

One thing that is apparent is that Mary, The Magdalene's energy, though still and always with me, will be moving back a bit. The connective Beloved Energy of she and Yeshua joined will still be right front and center. The energy of The Mary, The Mother is stepping up as a foundational piece of where I am being taken. She has made this quite apparent!

I attended a workshop this summer with Catherine Ann Clemett and created with is called a Brilliance Statement. Mine is: I Empower Divinity. These statements move us past the I AM of the past and into the operative aspect of the I AM for what is unfolding as future.

In this, I too am to move past and to BEcome more! I am moving deeper into what and who I am at a very base level.

My Purpose is to Teach.
To Teach What? Empowering Divinity.
Through what means? Healing Path of The Rose.


  • I will be focusing on a few specific things from this point forward (until I am shown to shift again). 
  • Lynn and I will be Teaching Reiki but ... we will be doing so by going back to the basics.
  • I will continue to Teach Tarot as it is such a valuable and intrinsic tool allowing each of us to understand the depth of the Journey.
  • I will be focusing on aiding each person on their Path of Empowered Divinity by Teaching Workshops regarding 5 identified Heart Wounds (associated with the Divine Feminine). These are all offered online via Zoom.
  1. Heart Wound of Abandonment - Healing to Self-Love
  2. Heart Wound of Denial - Healing to Truth
  3. Heart Wound of Judgment - Healing to Forgiveness
  4. Heart Wound of Surrender - Healing to Surrender
  5. Heart Would of Betrayal - Healing to Trust
  • I too will be continuing to bring forward the vibratory shifts offered in Healing Path of The Rose that activate each person into propelling to personal Divinity.
I will continue offering personal sessions in-person and online via Zoom.

I am looking to moving out from the Denver metro area in a more expansive way and excited to see how this unfolds!

Shalom Aleichem,
Susanah Tamar Magdalena

www.thebelovedheartsource.com
You can find The Beloved Heart Source on Facebook, EventBrite, YouTube & Blogger.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021