Let It Be...

In July of 2019, I had a healing session with a dear friend. She talked specifically about this concept of "Let It Be". The message and the healing were quite profound.

When I came back into my office space and turned on my Pandora, John Lennon was singing, "Mother Mary speaks her wisdom... Let It Be..."
In this instance, this was a direct message not only from my friend but from a power teacher of mine, the Mother Mary.



I have always been a 'do-er' but, I was reminded and yanked back into the concept of just BEing in the moment and to savor that.

After the healing & messages, I went into a situation where I had absolutely NO voice for about 3 weeks. I realized at the time what it was all about. I was literally being shut up so I had to stop and just BE. Everything I do as a multi-dimensional communicator was being hushed up. I was to just BE.

I learned so much from this experience.

In January of 2020, I woke from a deep sleep hearing a voice saying, "we only have 3 months..."
Nothing more, nothing less ... just this.  I have sat with this ever since.

As we came into this period of the 'virus', I knew this message had something to do with what was and still is and will continue in our world. At the prompting of a friend yesterday to revisit this, I came to a realization.

“We have 3 months to enter what is the ‘new normal’.” (So maybe … the 3 months began after my message… as the aspect of time is an illusion... )
“To move past what has been into what is in the present.” To simply BE.

I ask you, "How has this time presented you with this aspect of BEing? and, how have you embraced this?"

For me, I have slowed down a LOT. What I have realized is I am better rested, kinder and compassionate. I also have realized that even though I haven't been pushing, just accepting ... things are not that much different on all levels of my existence.

I am Learning to BE.

Shalom Aleichem, 
Susanah Magdalena

www.thebelovedheartsource.com
You can find The Beloved Heart Source on Facebook, EventBrite, YouTube and here on Google's Blogger!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021