Eradicating Fear w/LOVE!

Eradicating Fear w/LOVE! 

 


I was given information years ago regarding frequency vibrations. I was shown and told that the frequency of Love dissipates and eradicates anything that is negative and, more importantly, not in our highest and best as an evolving energy species.

 

At the time, this was aligning with the misaligned fear of chemtrails. I was shown that if we individually and collectively join that we have the power & the authority to dissipate anything that is outside of harmony. Interesting.

 

I have stood by this thought process regarding chemtrails 
as well as anything else that enters out world that is out of harmonic presence.

 

Recently, I have realized I am outside of harmonic presence and this has occurred with the entry of COVID-19 (and its varying forms) into our world as a misaligned frequency. I haven’t necessarily been in ‘fear’ of the virus but, I have been wary and yes, even fearful, of the vaccine. This has taken on a life of its own.

 

Lately, I have done some real inspection into myself to understand this that I have taken on and why. The ‘why’ is to take me deeper into TRUST (my lifelong lesson towards my personal growth and ascension).  I took myself outside of this and it took me somewhere I haven’t been comfortable.

To me, the vaccine is a placebo.
1. None of the varieties of the vaccine are approved by the FDA.
https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

2. Can we still get COVID after being fully vaccinated? CDC answers, “we don’t know…”
3. Can I still be asymptomatic and spread COVID after being fully vaccinated? CDC answers, “we don’t know…”

4. How long does protection from the COVID vaccine last? CDC answers, “we don’t know…”

 

Going deep into the “why” of my ‘fear’ of the vaccine took me back to the place of knowing that as a Child of God it is my Birthright to live without fear and to eradicate it when it is made known to me. I have the power and authority to do just this.

Because of this, I have made the decision to get the vaccine next week when I get back from Texas. My Why????
1. to help eliminate the fears of others around me.

2. to work into the depth of my personal ‘fears’ and to move past anything that take me into this place.

 

What I’ve been shown regarding the day I get the vaccine:
1. To be as fully hydrated as possible.
2. To send love to the person administering the vaccine.

3. To send love to the actual vaccine as it enters into physical body.

 

Through Love, I dissipate and eradicate anything that is not in my highest and best at any level … in any form … in any place.

And so it is.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Welcome to 2021

Mothers & Daughters