Moving into YOUR Super Power

 About 3 years ago, Catherine-Ann Clemett held a workshop in my space where a number of women attended. At the end of the workshop, Catherine-Ann guided us into created a Brilliance Statement.

I was definitely challenged in creating mine. Through the help of Catherine-Ann and the other brilliant women in this group - mine emerged!


I Empower Divinity was indeed a place of Empowerment to and for me. The next part was embracing this. as I did, I felt myself BEcome this! I now call this my Statement of Divine Empowered Brilliance. And... I guide others into creating theirs!

If interested in this, please contact me and we can create yours together!

Through this is something else is emerging! I have a private group going on right now involved in a 4-month commitment of Moving Past Limiting Fears - as we all encourage each other in BEcoming our Unique Brilliance or our SUPER POWER!  

People ask all the time, "What is my Purpose?"  And... in a nutshell, this is IT!

I have created space for another group to begin Moving Past Limiting Fears beginning November 1st. If you are ready to take your game to the next level, this is the place to be!  As we Dream BIG Together, creating our passionate visions ... we will be acknowledging our fears and stepping into them to eradicate them. We will 'burn our boats' together!

If this speaks to you, please check out the event for a bit more information.

Click HERE for more!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Divine Brilliance

Welcome to 2021