Increasing Intensity

Through my work with the energies I am channeling (specifically though there are others as well) The Magdalene Collective and The VII Stars of Goliad, I have personally received so much downloaded information and have been blessed to be in the position to offer this to others who seek this out.

This came to full life towards the end of August last year for me.  It had been progressively in the works though for over 15 years.  When I felt it fully engage, it was powerful to say the least.  I have been shown the energy is moving into our dimension at this time in “waves”.  “They” are moving in as gently as they can so that we can truly integrate this into our 3rd dimensional aspects of being so that we may ascend higher as time progresses.

The 2nd “wave” entered around the time of the Winter Solstice.  I was thinking, “hmmm I wonder if this is going to be a solstice/equinox process...”  But, it’s not so ... there are many variables.  I felt the 2nd wave begin to lessen in intensity around the time of the Spring Equinox but, kept hearing April would be the time of the next wave but, nothing definitive ... but, I was feeling the middle of the month.

The 1st wave I felt that entered in was quite complex and immensely altering.  The 2nd wave I felt more gentle.  A soothing source of energy flow that was nurturing but, at the same time powerful.  This 3rd wave moving in at this time ... is HUGE.  The intensity of the energy coming in is shifting me personally in ways I never imagined or anticipated.  I know this is only going to intensify as this wave moves through its path preparing me/us for what is next.

The message is this:
You are asked to make space in your life for being an active participant in the creation of your world. Keep your body, mind and spirit active and healthy.  Feed all aspects of self ~ wholly.
Physically ~ treat your body as a temple.  You are the Cathedral (Holy of Holies).
Emotionally ~ treat your feelings as a temple.  You are the Cathedral (Holy of Holies).
Mentally ~ treat your intellect as a temple.  You are the Cathedral (Holy of Holies).
Spiritually ~ treat your soul as a temple.  You are the Cathedral (Holy of Holies).
*Remember all aspects of who you are and treat them as the Holy place they are.

The Ascension Integration I offer is an activation.  I haven’t really used this term so much in the past but, it is being brought to my awareness this is exactly what it is.  The energies are moving through each person’s body, mind and soul creating space for alchemical transformation that will push all aspects to the outer limits.  Each person who experiences this is being transformed in some way or another.  Keys that unlock your pure potential are being placed in your system for complete successive activation as these energies move in and through our dimension.

If this interests you, there are many ways you can experience this.
You can contact me for a private session: in person or via Skype.
You can visit me at the FSSC Spring Fair where I will be offering “Mini Ascension Integration Sessions”.
You can be part of different times I have set aside to offer “Mini Ascension Integration Sessions”.
*Please see my website for details on any of these offerings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

What does it all mean?