What does Easter mean?

To me...
This day signifies a day that is the Holy of Holiest of all days.  For it is on this day we commemorate the love of a man’s life who came here to this Earth with a sacred duty to arrive, live, love and leave so that we might live.

What does this mean?
To me...
This soul’s arrival was sacred, his life was full, he loved well and he died so that we might live within the light of this amazing life and love he brought for for all of us to explore and to immerse ourselves within.

For me...
Today is a day of great respect for the life of this man, Jeshua.  I celebrate the aspects this man brought to our earth.

I celebrate his arrival! I celebrate his life!  I celebrate his love(s)! And, I celebrate his leaving!  I celebrate his teachings and his many acts of sacrificial love of which his leaving is only one of them.

The energy we know as God and the energy of the one who came to this earth in flesh, known as Jeshua ~ chose this life from the beginning to the end (alpha and omega ~ the truth and the light).  They were both aware of the outcome of such a life.  God knew and understood the sacrifice of one of this his children and I am sure felt and still feels such great sadness at having to choose this recourse.  The one who came to earth known as Jeshua too knew and understood the sacrifice he would make ~ of living, loving in fullness of being human ... and then to leave in such a way.

To me...
The choice was made in an attempt to alter the feelings and actions of humanity ~ to bring about peace and understanding within the scopes of the human race.  The choice was made to put an end to the barbarism(s) of the past to bring forth an image of a “Heavenly Father” (Abba/Father), one who cares beyond end.  The choice was made to bring love into a *dark* world.

*************************

At this time, I too celebrate the men and women who were part of this great plan ~ the plan of the “Heavenly Father” to bring forth a loving and peaceful understanding.

In light of this day, I can do nothing but celebrate the memory, life and love of the women who stayed with Jeshua through his time of “leaving” ... Mary (his mother), Mary (The Magdalene), Mary (the other ~ his aunt).  These women endured to the end as was their role and their love of the one they called Rabboni (Master/Teacher).

I honour deeply one of this great man’s loves ~ his Rose ~ Mary, known as The Magdalene.  I believe it is through her his teachings continued and his bloodline survived.  I believe it is through her carrying through and on the message of Jeshua’s great love that we have the stories of his life today.

She too took a beating for this ~ being misunderstood and persecuted ~ much as her Beloved.
She persevered and lived doing her part in the aspect of Great Love - Sacrificial Love - Love that honours all life.

Without her, the story is not complete and the message would cease.

For me...
I choose to walk within the teachings of Jeshua ... and to do as he commanded ... to unconditionally love one another in fullness of his life, kindness and love (regardless).

Shalom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021