Conformity



I have felt like I have had to conform throughout my life. This has been an extremely uncomfortable place for me. My views, thoughts, questions, etc. were always so different that I would lower the standard (sell out) to conform. This didn’t always go well for me and my life has been constant struggle … I feel … largely because of this.


I know many of you have felt this same thing throughout your life.

The interesting thing is now, where I am. I have supposedly found my community, my tribe.  But, this isn’t actually the case. I am still extremely different and am called to conform and even to comply within the strictures set up by this ‘community’.

What is it that has made the ‘spiritual’ community shut down when there hear the word Jesus? To leave this master/teacher out of the spiritual equation is leaving out a huge component of our world … physically and spiritually. J’shua was and is a Master Alchemist and definitely a Master/Teacher within the healing world but, more importantly the world of transformation.

This is what he was asking us to be and do … to be more … to be the Elohim (Gods and Goddesses) that we are. He wasn’t asking us to conform. He didn’t. He was the example of rebelling against a system that didn’t serve. He pushed us, challenged us to be and do more than even what he was showing.

Mary, his mother, had insights she was trained in from a long line of wisdom holders on the maternal side of her family. This wisdom offered understanding that surpassed anything in the world at that time. She was not stingy with sharing this information with those she gathered close and to her son who would in turn take her wisdom and make it more as he was instructing each of us to do and still does so in our world today.

The wisdom Mary held was ancient coming forth from the Lemurians that came to our earth to experience duality and in this duality the means to return ‘home’. The Lemurians came with this knowledge from the Arcturian Star System … the knowledge of eternal life. 

This brought a vibration of healing so profound that it was not only life altering but, life giving. It had and has the power and authority of alchemy … taking us from that which doesn’t serve or no longer serves into that which does serve. This takes us into our birthright of our star origin taking us further than ever imagined.

And? many poopoo this as not having relevance! Why?! 
It has nothing to do with religion or rather what religion has become.  
It is so much more than that.
It is the origin of the teaching of longevity and living this longevity in wholeness!

In leaving this component out of healing is to leave out an integral aspect and even perhaps THE aspect of Spirituality and living within the I AM presence.

I am feeling, once again, as I have in my entire life … misunderstood, and this is my relationship with The Magdalene. I am feeling to be understood that there is a need to conform and to comply … two words that grate at my entire being because of the oppressive presence of the vibrations of these words.

Question:
Is this a lesson to learn that at times we need to conform?
Or… Is this a lesson teaching my to stand in what I know and to feel the sting of separation and abandonment from those who are supposedly my community, my tribe…?

I honestly have no clue and am in the process of trying to understand the wisdom of what is being offered.

The Mother Mary has come in strongly lately and is showing me the kinder/gentler approach of love.
I welcome this as she holds me assuring me, as always, I am never alone.

Shalom Aleichem,
Susanah Tamar Magdalena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021