I find things to be a bit confusing right now but, I do feel things gradually falling into place.  I am feeling so much around me as I am putting together some class information for a couple of series that I hope to start in the fall.  I am being given the information to offer and know it will have a Kabbalistic approach as this is what is singing my song right now.  The focus will also be on helping people find peace within themselves as they learn to understand their own Divinity within their Sacred Contracts.  In this, hopefully each person will find answers to relationships within themselves and with others.

I am really excited about this and look forward to see how transformational it all will be!
Namaste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021