Here is sit in my bathrobe thinking I might just have to go to the doctor.  Without health insurance, I know this isn't going to be cheap.  ... Great ...

My mom and niece came to visit arriving on June 16th.  On Monday the 18th, my mom had a hoarse and sore throat that came complete with a cough.  By Tuesday evening and into Wednesday, I was feeling the same.  That was a week and a 1/2 ago and I am still feeling much the same way.  I just can't seem to kick this virus!!!

Life goes on though and I have begun to put it out there about a workshop I am being given information on.  I am focusing on how to Create Your Own World with a Kabbalistic approach.  I feel this will be terribly interesting and will hopefully help those that feel bored, depressed, unhappy, unfulfilled, etc to find their purpose.  In finding purpose, clarity should be made apparent on why we are here on the planet at this time and what we are supposed to be doing.  Even if we can't make this our "full time" obligation, hopefully just knowing will help to know what to work on and towards.

As we work through the Kabbalah Tree of Life, hopefully we will find all the correlations that this approach offers.  Though a variety of teaching, modalities, etc ... this is being designed to be an avenue that one can continue to work on and through ... throughout our lives.

This is setting up to be a 2-fold workshop setting with six different segments for each of the two.  I am going to be offering some FREE or love offering type situation for an introduction to offer a "teaser" on what is to come!  I am excited and looking forward to this coming to fruition.


Check out my website to keep up with additional info as it comes to be:The Beloved Heart Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021