I am extremely excited as I feel the energy and information flowing all around me.  I know changes are coming and they are coming swiftly.  The questions are... am I ready to allow these changes? am I ready to create space for the changes coming in? and, am I ready to let go of the things that no longer matter to allow the newness to come through???  I hope so!!!

Lynn and I have decided to start teaching Reiki.  I have done this in the past but, it has been a number of years so, I have had to re-vamp the teaching manual into a combination of what we have both learned and the energy felt by both of us.  Our Reiki I Class will be on July 21st at the First Spiritual Science Church of Denver.  We are both excited about sharing this energy with others and doing so together.  Our blended energies are quite unique and my prayer is that others will be blessed by what we are sharing.

In working through the manual, I am being given new information as well.  I am *seeing* and *hearing* information regarding a higher frequency type Reiki that is coming through.  I have found information regarding a new Reiki energy, Tanran Reiki that has so resonated with me.  Lynn and I are going to work with these symbols and see how they correspond with the traditional Usui Reiki to create something additional for Reiki Master/Teachers who want to move into this quickened energy that is all around us right now.  I am feeling there will be 2 separate groups of information coming forth, this is how it feels now.  I am *hearing* a chakra/kundalini raising vibration type of energy as well as a relationship energy, very tantric in its feel... tantric for the person who is alone and wanting a partner and tantric for those who have their partner and would like an even deeper/closer relationship. 

Lynn and I are looking forward to working on this together to be able to offer this to anyone who is interested in working on their own personal healing to be able to reach out and offer this to others.

My goal has always been to help people find their way to taking responsibility and accountability for their own individual health and well-being.  I feel these tools will further this passion and bring a more full-filling life for those who are willing and able to do the work.  We are all here on this planet with an "agenda" and finding that "agenda" means we have to be as whole and healthy as possible so we can *hear* the subtle messages.

Shalom, Tami

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021