Spiritual 'Certifications'

I've been thinking about the topic of Spiritual Certifications for some time 
and decided it was time to blog about it.

When I began my Spiritual Journey in the early 90s I took classes, workshops, trainings, etc with amazing people. We ran in circles with authors, artists, and so many other creative people. We all learned, developed and grew together. Our knowledge expanded as did we and we opened up to share with others in a variety of ways.

A number of years ago, my husband I offered a Raindrop Technique Training that is part of Young Living Essential Oils. I had taken training with Young Living 3x in the past ... 2x with Gary Young and 1x with another Young Living Trainer. My husband had taken training with Young Living Training. Interesting that through all of this, neither of us received a Certificate.

We offered that class and had an amazing group of people. We hadn't planned or even though of offering certificates. After the class/workshop was concluded we were asked if we were offering certificates. I told them I could easily make up a certificate but, that neither my husband or I had certificates so we didn't necessarily feel it was of importance. The training, the knowledge and the application was/is where we feel the importance lies.

We now offer certificates. But, what does this mean? It simply means that a person has completed a class or training but, that is it.  This doesn't make that person an expert. We feel the only thing that brings forward expertise is working with this and finding out how it enhances whatever we as individuals are bringing forward into the Light of our World.

I now see certificates being offered everywhere.

When I am looking for someone to assist me along my journey, do I look for certifications? No.
The top 3 things I look for are:
1. Do I resonate with this person?
2. Do I see this person walking their talk?
3. Am I guided by Spirit?

I am curious and would love feedback as to what you look for. Are you looking for certifications?

I have certificates for Reiki I, II and III (Master/Teacher) as is traditional. I have Certificate of Completion in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). Do I have other certifications? No.
Have I worked to develop myself throughout my life? Yes.
Do I do the work for myself, my advancement, to gain Knowledge and Understanding? Yes.
Do I walk my talk? Yes, to the best of my human ability.
Am I guided by Spirit? Always.

Every time I move forward for more certifications and/or training, I am stopped. Something doesn't work out so it doesn't happen. Classes get cancelled, money winds up not be available for me to take the class, I have gotten sick, people have died... I could go on and on about the roadblocks.

So, what have I learned to accept this is telling me? That all of this is 'worldly/earthly' and it really doesn't matter.

Spirit drives us to apply ourselves, to be authentic, to be kind, to be ethical, etc. If we learn, develop and grow in this manner we receive guidance on how to move forward to share that which we know and this doesn't include certification.

I have begun a Teaching based on my memories of being here at the time of Yeshua and Mary, The Magdalene.

I remember the healings that were offered by Yeshua and Mary.
I remember how these healings were done.
I remember being the one who created a Teaching regarding these healings.

As I began to work on this to bring it forward and developing what I call Healing Path of The Rose, I asked if I needed to offer certificates. The answer was 'no' but... "yes, because that is what the ones taking part in the teaching need".  So, I am offering certificates. 

Honestly, I didn't want to offer certificates because I feel, in a way, it feeds into this feeling that is being created that if you have a certificate - this validates the individual. The certification does not validate you - the work you do with the teaching is what validates you. How you move within the frequency and vibrancy of the teaching validates you. How you apply this in your life validates you.

The certificate is a piece of paper and that is all as are all other "Spiritual" Certificates.

You are your own certification. People will resonate and come to you because of YOU and your connection with Spirit and with them. I personally feel the certificate isn't as important to the people searching as many have come to think they are.

Susanah Tamar Magdalena




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021