Knowledge Dumps

What does knowing lots of "stuff" do for you? Who knows?
It's like knowing trivia ... does it mean anything or is your head just full of irrelevant things.

I am a 'gleaner' of information and for some odd reason I retain so much of it. I don't remember what I did yesterday but, yes! by golly ... I remember all this 'stuff'.

I was talking with Nikki Milton yesterday and she said, "How do you know all this?" There was no way I could answer. She then mentioned I could utilize all this information in an interesting way. She suggested short videos called, "Knowledge Dumps".

I kind of like this idea so am going to be working on this. I don't want to do this as "LIVE" videos on Facebook because I want to be able to put them on my website and finally go for a YouTube Channel and put them on there as well.

NOW... this means I need to become friends with Majesto to get these up and running.

Be on the lookout as these will be coming soon!
I'll be covering "Knowledge Dumps" about whatever pops into my awareness at the time of the video, sharing what I know to anyone who would like to listen.

Please let me know if there are topics that you would like a "Knowledge Dump" about and I'll see what I know about it and what I can "Dump" out into the world!

This should be interesting and fun!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021