Whew! Are things ever moving fast!?

I've been thinking of what to write about and I am feeling the energy of movement!

FINALLY - The planets are going direct. We still have a few in retrograde but, they are the farther out planets and therefore don't effect us quite as intensely.

Now is the time if you have been thinking about bringing something forth to DO IT!  Energetically, we are being 'shot out' at this time and it is the time to take the leap.

With that being said, I am contemplating the movement of energy and how fast we are all being literally shoved forward - sometimes before we are really ready.

When I first began awakening to the aspect of metaphysical spirituality, I was introduced to a lovely teacher who was with me for a number of years. She introduced me to Reiki. I took my Reiki Level I and worked with her for approximately 2 years before I moved into Reiki Level II. The reason for this was to learn the importance of healing oneself.  Reiki Level I is designed to 'heal the healer' so that we find ourselves in a place of being as whole and healthy as possible before moving out to heal others.

I personally loved this time of finding a deep understanding of myself and where I had challenges. I loved working with my Reiki Master and learning from her. I loved the self pace that allowed me the time to ... breath.

After my Reiki Level II, I continued working with my Reiki Master Mentor (as this was what she became during this time) and I learned how to do my own work. This created a strong foundation of being able to understand ... me. After about a year, I took my Reiki Level III Master/Teacher.

I continued working with my Reiki Master/Mentor and THEN began to teach others. This came after years of deep introspective work of myself.  It wasn't long after this, my Master Teacher told me I had surpassed her and it was time for me to look for another teacher.

That began a new story...

What I am seeing, hearing and feeling now is that the energies are being moved so fast that many are not receiving the foundation that is needed for personal growth, development, empowerment, ascension, etc. Most are 'lost' within the maelstorm of chaos and are anxiety ridden. I am also seeing many simply 'checking out' and getting completely lost without the energy to find the light within.

It is my personal opinion that "We" as a collective of energies are moving at such a pace and bringing forth so much that we are causing those who are wakening to retreat back into the dark and to shut completely down. I also personally feel that "We" have the responsibility to look at this and to ask what it is that is truly needed and how to move forward.

It is a time to move back into the inner sanctum of tradition and to find the comfort, stability and safety for each and every individual that comes onto our path to create a harmonious movement into each person's Divine Purpose.

Comments

  1. Yes, they are moving fast! I've been saying, "I'm just trying to keep up" a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is my business?

Mothers & Daughters

Welcome to 2021